Sharing and Teaching Engagements
After traveling to Israel in 2014 and seeking what is on His heart, He confirmed 3 times we are to travel, share and teach as He leads. For more information on these confirmations (mo’edim [appointed times]), please visit our blog entitled, “A New Journey”.
If you would like us to come share and teach at your home group or assembly, please contact us. If there is a specific topic you would like us to share and/or teach on, please note that in the comment. To search for and/or view scheduled engagements, please visit our calendar here.
As we teach and share what is on His heart, we do so with utmost humility. With that said, we do not wish to be physically elevated on some platform or stage, but desire to share in small and intimate settings.
We understand everyone is on a journey, and that includes us. We do not claim to ‘know it all’, and as we come to share the truth, we equally come to learn.
We have One Teacher and Leader, and that is Messiah Yahushua. We only desire to walk in His ways, which is pure truth that leads to life. So, come along side of us as we walk and chat about what He cares about – TRUTH!
We will share and teach as His Spirit leads. Topics may include (not limited to and not listed in any priority):
- Returning to the ancient ways (getting back to the basics) of following the good paths that lead to how He wants and requires to be worshipped… and when! His feasts and appointed times (including the Sabbath [Shabbat]). The real Names and Titles of “God”. The outline of His plan of redemption for His people – (Jeremiah 6:16,17, Leviticus 23, Exodus 20)
- How the faith of the original disciples, that which Messiah taught and left behind, has turned from the simple childlike truth to the perverted, twisted religious systems and traditions of men – (Jeremiah 16:19)
- The true new birth – What the Scriptures define as ‘one who has been truly born again’ verses the hypocrisy most see in the “church” – (Yochanan [John] 3:3)
- The truth about who His people are (no replacement theology) – (Romans 11)
- The truth about Israel verses the lies of the media. Why is the world turning anti-semitic, boycotting and calling Israel an apartheid state? Who does the Land really belong to and why? Why are the terms “occupiers”, “settlers”, “settlements”, “Palestinians”, “Palestine”, and the “West Bank” in the news nearly every day? Why is East Jerusalem so important to the UN…and to the servants of Yahuweh? What is the judgment for turning against Israel? – (Genesis 12:3, Zechariah 12:3)
- Repentance leads back Home again (the core of returning to the Garden in purity, blamelessness and simplicity. Total dependency on Him as a Father – the life of a nomad. Explaining the Scriptures from the ancient Paleo-Hebrew through an Eastern cultural viewpoint (East verses West thinking) – (Isaiah 66:1,2, Psalm 86:11-12)
- The coming of Messiah – building up of Zion – David’s return as prince – The uniting of all the tribes of Ya’acob – His Family (Two Sticks in His hand) – Yahuweh’s rest – Messiah’s Kingdom and His Father’s resting place forever – (Psalm 132, 22, 110, 89, Ezekiel 36-48 and more)
- The complacently warning message and being led by the Spirit in order to survive the coming wrath – (Romans 8, 1 Thessalonians 1:10, Isaiah 32)
- “Law” verses “Grace” (Sin is not an “issue” – good is good, evil is evil) – (Isaiah 5:20, Hebrews 6:6)
- Walking in unity of oneness (being echad) with your spouse – The importance of understanding the marriage covenant and covering for an ordered and peaceful home.
“Everyone who is transgressing and not staying in the teaching of Messiah does not possess Elohim. The one who stays in the teaching of Messiah possesses both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house nor greet him, for he who greets him shares in his wicked works. Having much to write to you, I did not wish to do so with paper and ink, but I expect to come to you and speak face to face, so that our joy might be complete.”
2 Yochanan [John] 1:9-12